Hi, I am Iris. I have been practicing Pilates since 2014.
I am now a STOTT PILATES® Certified Instructor which is a certification program with an emphasis on rehabilitation and alignment.
I began my commitment to fitness as a teenager doing street dance and considered becoming a dancer. However, I began teaching English after graduating from University.
I started Pilates to combat intermittent back pain that comes with poor posture. Strengthening my core took away the back pain and I am now a Pilates believer! I am also YogaFit® Level one certified. I like to give my clients a work out which makes them feel a positive change in their body. Alignment, breathing and movement is my focus when teaching dynamic or remedial work. I like traveling, running and dancing in my free time.
- First Steps in Practicing Pilates
- Wednesday 7pm
- 60 mins - Video recording will be sent after every class, you can practice anytime !
- £8 per class
(£45 for 6 classes)
- Fun and Challenging Work Out
- Saturday 9:30am
- 40 mins
- £6 per class
(£20 for 4 classes)
- Tailored for Individual Client
- One to One or Group Class Provided
- Please Get In Touch For More Information
✿ Due to COVID-19, All Classes & Private Sessions Are Being Conducted Virtually ✿